The term ‘Crocosaurus Cove’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to Crocosaurus Cove Pty Ltd ABN 79 111 543 125 the owner of the website whose registered address is Level 5/21 Lindsay Street, Darwin NT, 0800, Australia. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Intellectual Property and Copyright
All material on this website is owned or licensed to Crocosaurus Cove.
All material on this website is protected by Australian and International Copyright and other intellectual property laws.
Reproduction is prohibited, without prior written consent of Crocosaurus Cove.
Users may not do anything which interferes with or breaches those laws or the intellectual property rights in the material.
- All orders placed through this web site are subject to confirmation and acceptance by Crocosaurus Cove
- Crocosaurus Cove may vary prices in the event of price changes or mistakes made by suppliers on reasonable prior notice to you.
For each online order, you must pay:
- The applicable price for the relevant goods, confirmed by Crocosaurus Cove; and
- The delivery and handling fee, specified on the web site at that time.
- Your order and credit card details are safe and secure. All personal and credit card information provided to Crocosaurus Cove is encoded using 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, an encryption protocol that protects data as it travels over the Internet.
- We only accept payments using the methods stated on the Payment page upon the checkout.
- The payment shall be made in full and must be cleared before the products are confirmed.
- Prices are displayed and payments are made in AUD.
- Prices are inclusive of GST, unless otherwise stated.
All ticket prices are displayed in AUD and are valid until the 31st of March 2014.
100% cancellation fee applies if cancelled less than 72 hours prior to booking date.
Refunds will be processed within 48 hrs of cancellation notification.
Taxes and Duties
You are responsible for any taxes, duties or other liabilities imposed by any government agency, including without limitation, any customs duty or value added tax imposed on products or services acquired or ordered by you from this website.
You agree to take responsibility for the safekeeping of your user name and password. You are liable if your user name or password is used by an unauthorised person. You agree to release and indemnify Crocosaurus Cove in connection with any use (whether authorised or unauthorised) of your user name or password. Crocosaurus Cove may suspend or cancel your account at any time without prior notice.
Disclaimer of Warranty
This site is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials or products included on it. You agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk, by your own free will, and you are solely responsible for any consequences arising from this use. We disclaim all warranties, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant that this site, its servers, or its electronic communication are free of viruses or other harmful components. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site.
Disclaimer of Liability
We will not be liable for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of contracts, loss of data or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise. Our maximum aggregate liability for any Product supplied to you whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise shall in no circumstances exceed the amount payable by you to us in respect of the Product(s) in question. Changes to Terms
Each order is governed by the terms and conditions current when the order is placed. Crocosaurus Cove may add to, delete or otherwise change these terms and conditions without notice. It is your responsibility to read and understand these terms and conditions each time you place an order.
Crocosaurus Cove shall not be liable for any delay in performing any of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Crocosaurus Cove, and Crocosaurus Cove shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for the performance of such obligations.
All purchases, and these terms and conditions, shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the Northern Territory, Australia